Please read carefully
- A non-refundable deposit is required of £100.00 per week per property.
- The balance of your payment must be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival. If we do not receive this balance by this time, your booking will be treated as cancelled.
- If we have to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to find you alternative accommodation, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- If you cancel your booking after all payments have been made, we will try and re-book the property. If we are successful, your payment will be returned minus the non-refundable deposit. If we are unable to re-book, all monies would be lost ( see note below about insurance)
- In the unusual event that we have to cancel your booking, we will return all monies paid.
- Once we have the completed booking form, your deposit and, you have signed to accept the booking conditions, a contract between the said parties will be deemed to be in place.
- The number of people on the booking form should not exceed the stated occupancy, unless you have informed the owner. If you do not inform the owner, this could result in a revoked contract, and you would have to vacate the accommodation.
- If any complaints are extended against the holidaymaker and matters cannot be resolved, again you would be in breach of contract and would have to vacate.
- The owner at anytime can enter the unit. You will be given notice of this unless in an emergency situation.
- The accommodation should be clean and tidy at all times. If any fixtures or fittings are damaged, we would ask you to replace them, or pay for any damages that occur.
- Please report any damages that do happen to Direct Whitby as soon as possible, so that we may rectify the situation quickly.
- In the event that any facilities are not available, due to maintenance, we will try and have them replaced immediately.
- We cannot be held responsible for any personal effects. We cannot stress enough that you should have your own holiday insurance (personal, health and cancellations)
Please read the property descriptions carefully as some of our properties have gas and electricity included in the price. In others you may have to pay for gas and electricity.
Most of our properties are pet-friendly. In some units we take pets, in others unfortunately we cannot. Please check the description of the property to find out if it is pet friendly. There is no extra charge for pets although we do require a refundable deposit for pets of £25.00 per booking. If there is no damage to the property and extra cleaning is not required, the deposit will be refunded.
All linen and tea towels are provided free of charge. No towels are provided, you must provide your own.
Properties will be available from 3.00pm on your day of arrival. On your day of departure, the property should be vacated by 10.00am unless you are informed otherwise.
We take every care to ensure that everything is in good working order for the duration of your stay. Should an incident happen out of our control (breakdown of a domestic appliance - plumbing - electrical problem), we would expect you to contact us and report the problem. We will rectify the problem as quickly as possible, however in some unfortunate cases it may not be possible to resolve the problem immediately. If this is the case, we will keep you fully informed of the circumstances. We shall endeavour to have any item repaired or replaced , however we cannot be held responsible if this is out of our control and no other solution can be offered.
This service is provided free of charge.
We cannot be held responsible should the service not be available.
We can withdraw this service at anytime.
We will not be responsible for any misuse over the internet.
We can trace dates and people from the booking form should you misuse any content on the internet classed as unlawful purpose.
You use this service at your own risk.